Saturday, May 23, 2009

MTC Pictures

Last picture without a nametag!!!




My first day -- you can't tell, but I'm shaking. My excuse is that it was cold.





Camping. Sis. Oates, Sis. Peterson, {Korean that must mean "Me"}. We look very drawn out after a long day of learning Korean. Yay for tents & S'mores!


I know... it's pathetic... BUT I LOVE IT!!!

Sis. Peterson, Me

Not a fan of the random Elder who took this picture... apparently he thought I cared about the white wall more than the people. Me, Sis. Lee, Sis. Kang, Sister Peterson.

Japan: Sis Ho, Sis Ige, Sis Hart, Sis Rice
Korea: Sis Peterson, Me

The District :)
Me, Sis. Peterson, Elder Romero, Elder Nye, Elder Fertig, Brother Fjeldsted


Sis. Peterson, Me

Elder Nye, Elder Fertig, Elder Romero

Sis. Peterson, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment